Lordshill Church Football Club Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is provided by Lordshill Church Football Club (referred to as "us", "our" or "we" in these terms) for the information of visitors (referred to as "you" or "your" in these terms) to our web site.
1. We are committed to your rights of privacy. This is why we have set out the privacy guidelines below. You will probably appreciate that these guidelines will need to change over time. We will post changes to this page when such changes are necessary.
2. Who we are? This website is owned and controlled by Lordshill Church Football Club.
Lordshill Church Football Club. 4 Compton Road, Totton, Southampton, Hampshire SO40 3AT
Telephone number: 023 8066 7746
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Data Protection Act: We have notified the Information Commissioner under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 that we may obtain information about data subjects.
4. Information gathered by us
4.1 Warranty. We need to gather some personal information from you. The full details of the information we need is set out on the guarantee registration form. You can volunteer some of the information we ask, but you are obliged to fill in all the boxes marked with an asterisk. 4.2 Any information that is gathered from visitors or customers to this site is not sold, made available to, or otherwise distributed to third parties for any purpose.
4.3 We may on occasions, collect additional personal information from surveys, competitions, which you will not be obliged to fill in or return to us.
4.4 The information you provide will enable us to provide information about our company to you and to contact you. We will only provide this information where you indicate that you wish to receive further information from us on a regular basis.
6. What we do with the information we collect?
6.1 The information in aggregate form permits us to carry out an analysis of user behaviour in general. This allows us to measure overall interest in our site and to help us develop the site to make it more interesting in general terms. We will also be able to inform advertisers how many users have clicked on to the various advertisements displayed on our site. The analysis we perform does not include any personal information provided by you. We merely use the aggregate form of the information for these purposes.
6.2 You have the option on the relevant order form to indicate whether you do not wish to receive promotional material about the services that our advertisers and we offer. We will not send you any promotional material if you indicate that you do not wish to receive such information.
7. Telling you what information we hold about you. If you wish to know what information we hold on you, please write to the Lordshill Church Football Club Data Protection Controller, or email@example.com.We will only send this information to the e-mail address or postal address we have on file, unless you can provide evidence of identification and change of address.
7.1 Access requests will be responded to within 40 days of the written or email request being received.
7.2 We reserve the right to levy a fee for dealing with access requests to cover any administrative costs. This will be no more than the fee stated in the Data Protection Act, which is currently £10
8. Removing and correcting information. If you request us to remove your personal information from our database or you wish us to amend or change the information we hold about you on our database, you must request this in writing or email to the Data Protection Controller.
9. Data Quality. You may change and modify the information you have previously provided to us as follows:-
9.1 Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Contact us Contact us if you have any questions about this privacy statement, how we run this web site or your dealings with our web site. Please send an email email@example.com
11. Privacy Statement The information contained in this privacy statement shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.